Customer satisfaction is our top goal
In order to meet the expectations of our customers, in 1994 Keulahütte implemented a certified quality management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001, a system that has since been continuously refined and updated.
The monitoring of processes, production and materials by TÜV Rheinland Group, DVGW, MPA Dortmund, GSK, Lloyd’s Register and DNV ensures the certified high quality of our products.
Our quality system includes:
- Qualification and training of our staff
- Documentation and traceability of all process steps
- Incoming goods inspections for all materials and standard parts used
- Spectral analysis of each melt
- Mechanical tests and speed of sound measurements for material testing
- Monitoring of component dimensions and geometry
- Crack tests and ultrasonic examinations
- Testing of coatings and linings
As an energy-intensive company, a key further step for Keulahütte was the introduction of a certified energy management system in 2013, and this demonstrates the commitment of Keulahütte to the careful use of energy and other resources in the production of pipes, hydrants, fittings and castings for the mechanical engineering, plant engineering and vehicle manufacturing industries.