The product family of ductile cast iron hydrants covers all types established on the market – DN 80 and DN 100, underground and pillar hydrants, DN 100 pillar hydrant assemblies.
Hydrants are used for:
- Supply of water for fire fighting
- Aerating and bleeding water pipelines
- Purging pipeline networks
- Establishing temporary and emergency water supply points, filling tank trucks.
Hydrants are typically provided with the following distances in between:
- Rural communities – approx. 140 m
- Closed residential areas – approx. 120 m
- City centres and business districts – approx. 100 m
All types of hydrants are available with various high-quality surface coating options.