Ductile cast iron pressure pipe fittings, used as connection elements for pipeline construction and plant engineering in drinking water, waste water and gas applications, are offered in nominal sizes ranging from DN 40 to DN 1000 under the brand name FGR-EADIPS (Keulahütte = FGR 10). All pressure pipe fittings meet the highest technical standards and offer either surface protection with epoxy resin powder coating in accordance with the guidelines of the GSK (Gütegemeinschaft Schwerer Korrosionsschutz; Heavy-Duty Corrosion Protection Quality Control Association) or enamel coating in accordance with the specifications of the DEV (Deutscher Email Verband; German Enamel Association).
- DVGW Type Approval Certificate for DN 80–600 Fittings for Drinking Dater (PDF)
- DVGW Type Approval Certificate for DN 700–1200 Fittings for Drinking Dater (PDF)
- Flange Sizes of Fittings (PDF)
- Declaration of Performance for Waste Water Fittings LE KH 0001 (PDF)
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Pressure Pipe Fittings Catalogue (PDF)
- Wording for Tenders: MMA with Tyton joint (doc)